The intent of this Exit Interview is to ensure that any employee is informed of his/her rights, benefits, and the records are collected and maintained regarding the termination of employment.
It is the policy of Northfields Infants and Nursery School to ensure that any employee whose employment is being terminated, whether voluntary or involuntarily, receives an exit interview. The exit interview shall be conducted by Rob Dell and/or Jo Heneker. The objectives of the exit interview are as follows:
- To determine and discuss the employee’s reason for resignation, if applicable.
- To discover and discuss any misunderstandings the employee may have had about his/her job or with his/her manager.
- To maintain good will and teamwork amongst current and future employees.
- To review administrative details with the employee such as benefit continuation rights and conversion privileges, if any, final pay, re-employment policy, and employment compensation.
- To arrange for the return of any company property to the operations team.
Upon an employee’s announcement of his/her intent to resign, the project director or manager shall schedule an exit interview for the employee with Rob Dell and/or Jo Heneker as soon as possible.
In the event that a decision has been made to terminate an employee, the employee shall meet with Rob Dell and/or Jo Heneker for an exit interview as soon as possible, or as deemed appropriate.
Throughout the duration of the exit interview, Rob Dell and/or Jo Heneker shall seek to meet all objectives listed within the exit interview policy.
The departing employee shall complete the following exit interview form as thoroughly as possible.
Any information obtained during the exit interview may be disclosed to and/or discussed with the employee manager, as deemed necessary, in order to investigate any allegations made or to inform them of any emerging problems.
Please remember that your work with Northfields Infants and Nursery School was completed under a non-disclousure agreement. We highly value client confidentiality and all terms of the agreement.
All Northfields Infants and Nursery School equipment must be returned to the main office in order to received final payment.